So here it is, our new 6th form blog. I do hope that you'll use it regularly as a place that you can share thoughts and ideas (and find them again at coursework writing time!). The more that you put into this, the more that you get out of it. No one is going to be willing to share their ideas with you if you're not sharing yours with them. So you all need to buy into this. If your ideas are embryonic then so much the better as you can all discuss them and develop them.
The poppies might be a tad cliched but you get the idea. This is for all things WW1. Literary, historic or otherwise. Remember there's lots of marks available for context.
I like the poppies although they are a bit cliche.
ReplyDeleteWhy do you think that the poppies are cliched Michael? And more importantly why do you like them anyway?
ReplyDeleteThese are the kind of questions that we need to be asking ourselves to develop ideas and start to build arguments.
Well done on posting the first comment though. I hope that you will have inspired everyone else and it will be the first of many!
lol I like the poppies because they are aesthetically pleasing, and relevant to this topic because a lot of soldiers died in poppy fields, so they work with the website.
ReplyDelete